Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Ok, so I was doing a count"down" and I kind of counted"up," whoops. Pretend that I counted down and today is the #1 day ha ha, thanks.

Happy Valentine's Day to the #1 thing that I Love...


Che'
Hello my valentine, I love you more than anything in this whole world. I can't think of anyone better to spend the rest of my life with. I can't wait for all the more wonderful memories to come. Thank you for being the person that you are and always believing in me. You are my everything! I love you so much, Che. Happy Valentine's Day


Love, Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy valentine's day! Hope you have a great day with your valentine. Or valentines, seeing as how Brycen is also your valentine. :) He's a great valentine!

Vandy said...

So cute :)