Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Bit of Spring 2011

Well everyone, we just got our new computer put together today and I'm a happy camper!! Thanks to Pete for helping us build it. It's sooo nice and I couldn't wait to post! Well it's been a while and I never got the chance to post my Spring pics. So here is just a little taste of what we did in the Spring...


I made these little brownie nests for Easter Sunday at my parents

Brycen, Grandma, and Great Grandma (according to Brycen). Don't you just love Great Grandma's animated face? I love it!


Brycen and Amy on Easter Sunday


Che's mom and dad got another puppy. Her name is Addie and she is so sweet! They actually just got another as well but I can't remember the name.



For Mother's Day, my mom got a new laptop!! Woo hoo go Mom!! And all of us kids got her a new camera. You deserve it, Mom! I'm officially going to wish my mom and mother-in-law a Happy Mother's Day! Even though it was a while ago, I forgot to do a shout out on my blog, so there ya go! I love you both so much!


Amy and Adam both had birthdays in the month of May. Amy and Brycen blowing out her candles. Sorry Ad, I didn't get any pics of you on your birthday! Happy birthday guys, we love you!


Fun Spring tulips by my front porch :)


And I can't forget our Spring concert for the Choralaires! Temala, Steph, and I all had solos for the concert. It was a patriotic theme and it turned out really great.



So that was my Spring in a few pictures!! I'm so glad to have a computer that works. I guess it's better late than never when posting right? Next post, I will have some pics from Che and I's honeymoon. But I'm not going to put many so you'll have to go check out my Facebook for the rest of them!!

0 comments: