Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December 2011

I can't even begin to tell you how busy our December 2011 was. On top of all of the Christmas shopping and hussel and bussel, we had three birthdays, my choir concert, and parties out our ears! We also got a crib and set it up after Christmas, so a lot of exciting things!! I've posted quite a few pictures from this month so enjoy!!

Choralaires Christmas Concert: December 5, 2011
My Choir Buddies: Steph, Elise, and Temala
Me and Steph (Both of us are taking a break from the choir thing this semester because we're both expecting! So fun! She is due this month (January) and I'm due in March so no singing for us!
It was a great semester!

Che and Mom's Birthday Party
 We also had a party in Blackfoot for Che's mom, but like an idiot, I forgot my camera.
 Can't go wrong with Papa Murphy's!!
 Boston and "Grandpa"
 Lighting the candles
 Boston in his super cute PJ's. I just love him!
 The Cake (Che picked it out and chose what it would say ha ha)
 Happy birthday to you!

 Adam just happy to be there ha ha
___________________________________________________

The Annual O'Connor Christmas Eve Party
 Grandma and Grandpa came over and took a picture with their Great Grandkids. So cute!
 Taco dip! My favorite. Thanks Erica for the recipe!



 So much amazing food. I think we had more treats than REAL food ha ha.

 I had to throw this picture in here because it made me laugh so hard. Che just looks crazy (plus he gave himself a mohawk) and Brycen just looks loopy ha ha.

Christmas Day
 The morning of Christmas, Che and I opened gifts and then headed over afterwards to my parents house. We both loved what we got!
 Che enjoyed his Christmas...especially the GNC on the go Blender I got him.
 I loved my new purse and wallet. Man did I need a new wallet!
 Opening presents at my parents house
 Brycen loved his Christmas. It was so fun watching him
 He mostly just wanted to play with his new Toy Story ball. He was so excited, it was so cute.


 Even Boston loved it! ;)
 Tayen even got a few gifts! Britney and Aaron got him some wrist toys and Amy got him this stuffed duck that laughs ha ha (She didn't know it laughed)

 I got a new scentsy warmer and scent from Alli and I loved it!
 Che got some new tools from my dad, which he LOVED

 We had such a fun Christmas and got a lot of fun stuff! That day Alli, Amy, and I all sang in my ward for Sacrament Meeting and then went our separate ways to our In-Laws. Later that night we partied some more back at the O'Connor's and played lots of games. It was soo much fun! Alli and Brycen were in Idaho Falls for 2 weeks!! I am so grateful I had so much time to spend with them. Tyson had to go back to Ogden to work, but he got to stay for in I.F for about a week. We love the Millers and always miss them, so we were happy they got to stay long.

December 26, 2011: 3D Ultrasound
Are these pictures just so amazing? He looks like he has my nose ha ha
He's already flexing...definitely his dad's son

New Year's
After Christmas we did get together for New Years and had Sukiyaki. We usually have it on my mom's birthday, but we wanted Alli and Tyson to be there. I didn't get pictures, but I can tell ya that we partied hard!! Loved our holidays this year! Thanks to my family for all the great food, fun, and laughter. I love you all!

 December got even better when my sister, Alli made an ANNOUNCEMENT...
 She's expecting!!! So excited for them!
And we are only 4 months apart!! She is due in July! This December...no no...THIS YEAR really couldn't have gotten any better. I'm so grateful to be pregnant let alone be pregnant along with my twin. It's a dream I've always wanted.

2012 will be a life changing year! I will post a pregnancy update soon! I still can't believe it's almost here! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!

My New Year word for 2012 is LOVE...what will yours be?

5 comments:

Kasey said...

So fun Amber!!!! I love that you two are pregnant together and that last pic is SO cute!!! You are both glowing and of course beautiful!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay! Lots of fun in December! That picture of all the food on Christmas Eve blows my mind ha ha. That was amazing! Fun month!!

Judy said...

So fun to see your holiday activities...... You look so cute. I can't believe those ultra sounds. Amazing.

Angie said...

What a fun month you had! It was really fun seeing you! Sure wish we could get together more often! Hopefully I can make it to your shower in February! Crazy you only have 3 months left!

AubreyandTerry said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! I am so happy for you and Alli! It will be so exciting to see whay your little man looks like!