Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Drumroll Please...

We had our 20 Week Ultrasound on Monday morning, and it's a...BOY! We are so excited for Tay to have a little brother. A lot of us were expecting and even hoping for a little girl, but a boy is equally exciting! This little guy will be the 5th grandchild and grandson. No girls yet, but maybe in the future! We got a lot of fun ultrasound pictures but here are a few of my favorites...
 
Profile
 Cute little feet
 This one is my favorite! You probably all think I'm so weird, but in the spirit of Halloween, look how creepy this photo is! Ultrasounds show amazing things! The white is bone, which if you look you can see the spinal cord. It's a crazy awesome picture. Way to go kiddo! You must love Halloween like your momma! You rocked out this picture! Ha ha

 17 Weeks
20 Weeks
 
I probably should have done a closer shot on my 20 week photo but look at the difference between 3 weeks! Well I can see a difference I don't know about you!
 
I can't believe we're halfway there! So excited to have this little peanut. I'm feeling pretty good and everything has gone really well as far as the baby being healthy. I'm not sick anymore so as long as that continues I can't complain!! Well unless I'm 35 weeks ha ha. I remember how that was with Tayen. Luckily by that time, I won't have too much going on. Excited for the fun things to come!
 
 Oh and I can't forget...In 3 days, I get to head to Utah for a girls shopping weekend! I can't wait! Perfect timing because I haven't gone shopping in FOREVER! See you gals soon!

2 comments:

Jarae said...

Congratulations Amber! I absolutely love having two boys in a row! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well for you. Also you look great by the way. :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

How fun Amber! We are due only a few days apart with boys. Crazy fun!