Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Primary

Sunday, November 10th I did my very first primary program! My first primary calling was given to me this year as primary chorister and as of now, I love it! In the beginning, it stressed the heck out of me because it was sooo much! Now that I'm used it, planning is a little easier and everything has fallen into place much better. I didn't really know the work that actually goes into being in the primary and boy is there a lot. I didn't know what I was missing though! There's just something about it that you can't get anywhere else in other callings. Our kids are so good and even though it's difficult to be 28 weeks pregnant, have a 19 month old that struggles in nursery, have a husband working half the time, and still do the music, I still love it and I love them.
 
On Sunday, they sang so loud and so wonderfully, I couldn't have asked anymore from them. They all did so well on their talks and I know their parents were so proud. I got emotional during A Child's Prayer and couldn't help but feel the spirit so strong. These kids are so special and I'm so grateful I've gotten to know them. I still struggle with names, but who doesn't with a whole primary of kids? I hope next year will be even better now that I know how the primary flows. I just hope I can stay on top of everything since I'm having another baby in January!
 

The morning of our program, I hit 28 weeks. My third trimester! So crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. It's going to continue to fly by right before my eyes with the holidays approaching. Soon we'll be greeting a new member of our family! And we're so excited!
 

 
Here's to all the primary workers out there: You're all wonderful! I hope your programs went great. And thanks to our amazing primary and the leaders for making our program so special. Love you all! 

0 comments: