Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls Weekend

This weekend we went to my grandparents cabin and had a girls weekend!! I was so excited to go, the week just couldn't have gone by fast enough. The partiers included: Myself, Mom, Grandma, Alli, Britney, and Amy. We got to Ashton Friday Morning and then left Saturday afternoon and we sure did party!!

This is what we saw when we pulled into the driveway. Look at all that snow!!


Amy standing on the railing. She could just fall back and land softly in the snow. That's how high it was. Looked like 6 feet!

Had to take a picture of beautiful Fall River. We saw a few deer just hangin' out down by the river bank. Such a beautiful place.

We did A LOT of this.

More snow!! This is the deck in the backyard.
Snow covering the shop...can you see the door? It's to the right of the window :)
Grandma rolling up her sleeves getting ready for some serious partying.

We had lots of yummy treats at the cabin including a veggie tray, which obviously Alli loved ha ha!! I think she got a little too much ranch on that little peapod.

Snacking after dinner. Sorry this picture is dark

Alli brought her amazing white chocolate krispies, and she put Easter M&M's in them. Nothing like Easter candy to make a treat even better! I honestly can't remember the actual name of these treats, but Che' calls them "Heaven."

More treats!

Mom and Alli doing the dishes after yummy a Chicken and Rice Soup dinner.

Ripple!!! My new favorite game. I kind of want to start a Ripple night once a month. I love cards!
Grandma just got a negative 20! (That's a good thing). You want to get the least amount of points possible. Can you see her excitement?!


We had so much fun at the cabin I just want to do it every weekend!! Thanks girls for all the fun!
Oh and did I mention I finally got my blog printed for the last 3 years? I actually deleted quite a few random posts and look how thick it still is! I'm so happy to have it done!
Also...I just want to shout out to my twin sister, Alli, a huge THANK YOU! She nominated me for Retreat Day Spa's Ultimate Makeover Giveaway and I won!! I can't thank her enough and I'm so excited to be pampered! For someone to take the time to write up an email and send it in about someone else is seriously the sweetest and most thoughtful thing ever. Alli, I love you so much! I can't thank you enough. I hope you know how happy this made me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for winning stuff! I'm so glad you won. You totally deserve it. And I love the stuff about the girls weekend!! So fun. You got the name right of these delicious demons, they're white chocolate krispies. So good!!!

Britney O'Connor said...

Yay! Loved our girls weekend...and I'm glad you didn't get any completely hideous pictures of me. :)

Love you!

Steph said...

Looks like a fun girls' weekend! I can't believe all that snow! Congrats on winning the giveaway. If anyone deserves it, you do! That was very nice of Alli to nominate you. And that's so cool that you got your blog book. I'd love to do that!

Whittney and Ryan said...

what a fun girls weekend! congrats on the win! enjoy it, you totally deserve it! i can't believe how much snow there is in Idaho still! oh and random but i totally met one of the guys from high school musical IN fall river, probably one of the best days ever ha anyways your fall river picture reminded me of that.

Unknown said...

HOW FUN!! There is seriously nothing better than being with the girls...cards...good food and laughs!! Love it! Oh that is amazing that you got your blog printed! I really want to do that!! Your such a doll!