Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today I have to give a  shout out to my twin sis...Happy Birthday!!!  Alli and I are 27 today, and that's one year older that I just don't want to be ha ha. I hate getting a year older! Why can't I just be 23 all the time? Not sure why 23 is the magic number, it just is ha ha.

 I just got back from an amazingly awesome birthday weekend with the girls and I wish I was still there dangit! But, that's just the way it goes. Alli and Tyson will be here this weekend so I shouldn't complain. Anyway, I will probably post our fun weekend here soon, but in the mean time, go on over to CUPCAKE DIARIES because Alli posted a freakin' cute celebration wreath tutorial. I decided I really need to make one!! If I had just made one months ago, I could have hung mine up today!! What's up with that!

 Look how stinkin' cute this thing is!

 Happy Birthday Al!!! Still can't believe we're 27!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for posting this, Am! You're great at advertising for me!! :)