Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy October!

The following are my top 5 reasons why OCTOBER is my favorite month:

  1. It's a Fall month and that is my favorite season-This includes Fall smells, Fall decor, Fall weather, clothes, Mini Bazaar, and of course Fall candy (Candy Corn)!!
  2. Love watching Conference
  3. My birthday month with my twin! (we have a lot of fun)
  4. Halloween is my favorite holiday
  5. HORROR movies! I don't know if I will beat my record this year though of horror movies watched. I think last year it was almost 30 in the month of October. Thank you Fear Fest!
I now have told you my general top 5 reasons why I love this month so much, but here are a few bonuses that are really going make my OCTOBER even better!
  1. In two weeks, my mom, Amy, and I are going to Alli's in Ogden to spend our birthday weekend! We're going to go shopping, eat, hang out, love up on my nephew, be girly, and just be plain out awesome!!
  2. The weekend after that, Tyson and Alli are coming to Idaho Falls! While they are here we are going to have a birthday bash! I have no idea what it's like NOT to spend my birthday with my sister...and I never want to know :)
  3. We are updating our bathroom! New tub for me! Hooray!
  4. New season of The Walking Dead starts on the 16th
  5. And I can't forget the most important bonus: We will be finding out the gender of our sweet baby on the 28th! Technically on Halloween, I will be exactly 20 weeks...that would totally happen to me right?
So...is October your favorite month yet? I know December may be a lot of people's favorite month (and Christmas comes in very close to Halloween in my top favorites), but wouldn't you agree that October pretty much rules? Well, if you don't so, I think you should ha ha. Oh be sure to check out my favorite Halloween songs on my playlist! They pretty much rule!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

I know mine will be :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gahh I love your blog!! So cute!! Great tunes, too. I need to get out my Halloween music! Yay for October!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

I love the Fall...except for the scary movies!!!!! :} I hope we can meet for lunch or something!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

that is funny! grat minds think alike! ;)