Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tayen's Photo Shoot

Thanks to my sister, Alli, I got these adorable pictures of my little boy. She was here for two weeks when Tayen was born and helped me out so much with him on top of taking his newborn pictures. With my brother leaving and me having a baby, there was a lot of emotions and stress all around, so I appreciated all the support from my family. I loved having you here, Alli! Thanks so much for all your help and letting my baby be a model for your camera ha ha! He sure looks even sweeter in these photos. Looks like a drop of heaven! Love you!





 Alli: The photo above is the one I made into an 11x14 for his room. I love it so much!







So grateful for this gift from heaven! I can't get enough! I love you sweet boy :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I just love that little baby! I'm so glad you like the pictures. That was such a crazy but wonderful two weeks. It was good to get that moment to take his pictures! Such a fun photo shoot! Love you, Am! :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Those are lovely. What handsome boy you have.

Camille said...

These pictures are absolutely perfect! Good job, Alli, on the pictures, and good job, Amber, on the beautiful baby! He is precious. And I love that the pictures are about him, and not props. (Not that I don't love prop pictures, too. Some of them are adorable.) (:

The Black Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew and Michelle said...

The pics are completely beautiful! What a handsome little man! Congratulations you two! I know you've been waiting a long time... You did good! He is adorable!

Andrew and Collette said...

What a handsome little man!