Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter 2012

This year we spent Easter at my mom and dad's. They made an amazing dinner and it was also Tayen's first holiday!! For Easter, Che and I got Tayen an Easter outfit from Kohls. It was a cute duck onesie that looks adorable on him. Tayen was just over 3 weeks old for his first holiday. And we had a very relaxing and wonderful one!

 Aunt Amy and Tayen

 It's not Easter without a Reese's Egg for dessert!



 Great Grandma holding Tayen
3 weeks
 4 Weeks
 5 Weeks
6 Weeks

I can't believe my little guy is over 6 weeks old!! I feel like I just had him! We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Love my family so much! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Oh man Am! He just gets cuter! Glad you had a great Easter.

Unknown said...

Oh I can NOT wait to hold him this weekend! He is so cute!!!!!!! That last picture made me gasp right out loud. What a little dolly! I love him!