Thursday, September 8, 2011

Extensive Surgery

Ok, so I don't need an actual operation, but feel I need to be surgically removed from my twin before she moves. Yes, that's what I said, Alli is moving and all I can think of is "my life is over." I have been with my sister pretty much my whole life. The longest we've been apart was when she lived in Utah during her internship. So it was probably, I don't know, 4 weeks. She did come home here and there, but that was hard! Tyson got a new job in Ogden and their family will be moving in only 2 weeks! I know what you're thinking...she's only moving to Ogden. I do feel very grateful that it's there and not like New York, otherwise I would flip out! Anyway, I am super happy for them and know that they will be just fine. I will miss them sooo much!! Knowing me I will probably see them atleast once a month. Day trips are the best! I want them to know how much we love them and how we'll miss all the double dates we had together. I know we will continue to do it again, I just hope it's soon!! Now only 2 more weeks until the worst surgery ever! Hope it's not too painful ;) We love you Miller Family!! Don't forget us!

Love Che and Am

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Am!! Talk about make me cry! And it doesn't help that "I Love the Lord" is playing in the background ha ha. We love you too!! And we will be around a lot. And I'm excited knowing that moving away from family like this will only make us all grow closer and appreciate the time that we spend together. I love you, twin! And I'm excited for all the weekend partying we're going to be doing! We can do hard things. And this is definitely one of them. Love you so much!!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

You two are so sweet to each other. I know I'll miss Alli & I hardly ever see her, so I can't imagine what you're feeling. HUGS!!!

Holly said...

I don't blame you- I HATE when my sisters & I are apart! I'm glad for you it's only Ogden too- but still! :( Hope you get to visit TONS and find new memories in UT! :)

Judy said...

Moving stinks;} It is hard. Love you all.

Kasey said...

I'll take good care of her Am!! :D You'll just have two reasons to come play now..ME..and of course ALLI!!! Love you girl!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

That is sad! Thanks for your comment! Yes we've been married for five years, no kids yet. We stopped and took a break from trying, after our 4th miscarriage. We still hope to have kids someday soon. I totally understand about being paranoid I would be too, and will be when we are expecting. Good luck with your sisters move, and yay for blog friends! :)

Katie said...

I'm so sorry she is leaving. I hope that my twins are as good of friends as you and Alli. I'm very excited for you and your husband and your baby. :) I hope everything is going well for you. :)

Katie Lee said...

so sweet! You two really are the best sisters ever! We wish her luck (and you luck while shes away).